Sign in to follow this  
chiff

Dubya's a mac user????

If he ever did use a Mac, I doubt he uses it anymore. He doesn't even use email out of privacy concerns. (Which makes sense for a president)

Anyways, John Kerry uses a Mac. He has a tiBook.

the President probably used it to vote like a million times on some popoularity poll and plays battefeild Iraq. :lol:

Tony Blair uses a Mac. So does Gordon Brown, the current chancellor of the exchequer - who's tipped to become Tony Blair's replacement before the end of next year, so get used to his name in place of Tony's in sentences like, "The British Prime Minister agrees with everything the President says, does and thinks."

How do you know wich politician has a mac or not? if the have a manual for some os with political spin off like "you must agressively debate the finder window to win the terminal polls in the Hard Disk Capitol.

How do  you know wich politician has a mac or not? if the have a manual for some os with political spin off like "you must agressively debate the finder window to win the terminal polls in the Hard Disk Capitol.

Honestly I really don't give a bloody crap what computer a politican use. I just want them to do their JOB and serve the public.

Same here, i don't want them playin battefeild vietnam as a war strategy for iraq.

Same here, i don't want them playin battefeild vietnam as a war strategy for iraq.

I get your point but Iraq and Vietnam war are not quite the same no matter how either side try to spin it.

Welp...that's a topic I won't go any further.

He probably doesn't know how to use Photoshop

I don't use photoshop either. What's your point? :roll:

.......His two daughters must have done something or the first lady. Why are we only blaming/referring to political leaders/figure. lets blame bobin his mom's basement. :lol:

not the thread... this comment.

.......His two dayghters must have dine something or the first lady. Why are we only blaming/referring to political leaders/figure. lets blame bobin his mom's basement. :lol:

never mind, we were talking about a pic i posted and joke that the first lady used photoshop edit a picture of Bush surrounded by teletubbies on a battleship.

never mind, we wer etalkin about a pic i posted and joke dat da first lady used photoshop to use do it, pic was called dubya tubbies.

I don't think these people are confused because they didn't read all the posts... they can't understand what you are saying because it needs some editing. For instance... what does dat da first lady used photoshop TO USE DO IT, PIC WAS CALLED DUBYA TUBBIES mean??? Is that english? LOL!!