Sign in to follow this  
adamf

"Album Only" tracks on iTMS

Some albums on iTunes have tracks you can only get if you buy the whole album. Does anybody know the answer to this: If you buy a regular $.99 track off the album, and then later decide you want the whole album including the album-only tracks... will iTunes make you buy that individual song again, or will it give you the rest of the album minus the song you already have?

I'm guessing you'd have to buy the song again, but I've never tried. Maybe someone here knows?

yeah. i have done it more times than i would like to admit. unfortunalty no credit refund. i would like to see apple impliment some kind of reimbursment. oh, well.

Ah, bummer. A few times I've thought about buying a song, but then I see the album-only tracks and think that I might want to go back later and get the rest... so I end up getting nothing at all.

Ah, bummer.  A few times I've thought about buying a song, but then I see the album-only tracks and think that I might want to go back later and get the rest... so I end up getting nothing at all.

yea i think one of the reasons the album only tracks are there is so that people will do the oppostie of you and buy the whole thing. if i were you id just buy the indivual song and if you end up buying the whole album and its only 9 or 10 songs then you may only spend 8 or 9 $

Ah, bummer.  A few times I've thought about buying a song, but then I see the album-only tracks and think that I might want to go back later and get the rest... so I end up getting nothing at all.

yea i think one of the reasons the album only tracks are there is so that people will do the oppostie of you and buy the whole thing. if i were you id just buy the indivual song and if you end up buying the whole album and its only 9 or 10 songs then you may only spend 8 or 9 $

I think 99 cents is too much as it is. No way I'd buy the same song twice.

Really, I don't need to buy their music. Most of the time, these album only tracks amount to record industry greed. So by bullying me, they lose my business. What little they get of it anyways.

70%... not so little.

I meant I don't buy that much music... as in "they get little of my business." Sorry I wasn't very clear.