Sign in to follow this  
tripperharrison

Microsoft Office Suite 2004 Keyboard Shortcut Questions

Hey there, fellow Mac users.

I've been listening to the podcast since iTunes 4.9 and this is my first post on the forums. I've got a couple of keyboard shortcut questions for Microsoft Office Suite 2004.

First, does anyone know if there's a shortcut for Send/Receive in Entourage (when a mail window is not open...essentially to refresh the inbox).

Also, I can't figure out how to move to the bottom of a document in Word on my PowerBook. On a full-size Mac keybaord, I believe the shortcut is Command-End, but there's no end key on the truncated PowerBook keyboard.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

I figured out how to do the Word thing. To jump to the bottom of the page on a PowerBook, you need to press fn-command-right arrow.

I stilll don't know if there's a way to refresh the inbox in Entourage.

Thanks,

Chris

With the older Entourage v.X, command-K would Send & Receive all. Don't have Office 2004, dunno if MS carried it forward.

There are a number of extended keyboard commands that can be simulated on the powerbook's smaller keyboard using the Fn key. Example: fn-DELETE does a forward-delete. It's a Powerbook thing for compensating for "missing" keys rather than a Word thing.