Sign in to follow this  
adamf

Mac Screenshot Thread

I think we ought to have a screenshot thread going. Show off your customizations, wallpapers, layouts, et cetera.

I'll start it off.

ss20051006thumb.jpg

The theme is my mod/hybrid of the Leopard and iT5 themes (in DLTA). Wallpaper is Aqua Plastic Graphite. The Adium message style is Ruler and the Adium color scheme is Dashboard-Like.

Nobody have any good looking Mac screens to share?

This is my current desktop. The only special thing on it is a picture of my best friend. :)

desktop_sml.jpg

On both my modern Macs I use the Smoothicon sets from http://www.iconfactory.com.

On my PowerBook, which I use most, is my son while he is sleeping. He was playing with my mouse one day and he made that untitled folder, I just can't delete it because he was only 6 months old when he did it, never too early to get him on the Mac:

G4PB_thumb.jpg

On my G4/500 (AGP Graphics) I have a pic of the Mustang. Bender, Freight, and Sawtooth are the drive icons with the PowerBook mounted using File Sharing:

G4AGP_thumb.jpg

I should get the 8100s and the PowerBook 540c fired up and get their desktops too.

roog

This is my G5 desktop.

picture14ok.th.jpg

Have a big enough dock? lol. Wow, I just spaced out... What is the short cut for taking screens? I know it has either four or f4, but I don't remember the rest.

Shift-Command-3 for full screen.

Shift-Command-4 for the marquee to select.

roog

Have a big enough dock? lol.

Nah I have it auto-hide anyways.

Is that a 30" display that you have? Nice!

You sure about that?

Mine would be considered quite plain too I guess :wink: I like the stock apple background. What can I Say?

MaTT, whats with the spotlight icon in your dock?

Ah, that was just an alternate Finder icon. I have since reverted all icons back to original (OS 10.4.2 shipping state) except the HDD icon which is of a Powerbook because let's face it; the others arn't good in any way, but that's ass ugly.

Ok, well, mine is quite plain and boring but it's the way I like it:

Matt Hoult's desktop screen capture from 10.17.2005

I wish i could have a desktop like that.

Haha its like having too many keys on your key ring.

Maybe one day I can have a desktop with barely any clutter. I just use deskshade to get rid of everything :P

OK, here is a screenshot from my gorgeous 8 day old PowerBook.

I have my desktop configured to change my wallpaper every 30 minutes, choosing from a set of files I put in its cute little folder. At the time I took this screenshot it was showing a photograph of my lovely daughter. I like this photo.

The daughter is nice too.

You'll see a dialog box showing that I am currently copying 23 gigabytes of music files across our Gigabit LAN from my Power Mac to my Powerbook. If Sony corporation does not like me doing this, that must be a shame for them

Click to get the full size version (1440 by 960).

Professors-Daughter-144.jpg

I thought I'd post another screen, this one from my new PowerBook. Nothing special going on here, but I do really like the wallpaper I found. It's called Drop, available on InterfaceLIFT.

ss20051115thumb.jpg

picture16kh.th.png

my current desktop. Cleaned it up a bit. Back to the basics. Kinda boring but pretty good looking