Sign in to follow this  
lifewithjim

Comment about Robert Owning an Apple Store in OKC.

From Saturday's Show Oct. 8th, 2005.

When Robert said that he was a proud owner of an Apple store, I am pretty sure he meant that there was a new store that opened here in Oklahoma City, OK. It opened September 24th at Penn Square Mall. I don't think he meant that he actually owns the store. I could be wrong.

I was kinda thinking the same thing, although that's not what he said, but I'm with you. OKC does have one of the newest retail stores.

roog

Yeah it's gotta be that! I thought it was funny Adam thought he'd actually bought a whole store! :D

I guess that's the problem when your making the show on your own, you can't hear everyone shouting noooo, i think he meant........oh, never mind! :lol:

Still what can you do, the odd humourous slip up in a great show. Keep it up Adam.

Just to clarify...

I didn't think he owned an "Apple Retail Store". I did assume it could be possible he opened a computer store and was an Apple Authorized reseller.

I would agree that he probably just was referring to the new OK Apple Retail store.

That's OK Adam, I Love Your Show. I listen to every episode.

I just had to point that out. I guess I just had to comment because I'm in OKC and I love the store. I can't wait to go when the New iPods come in.

Thanks for all that you do Adam.

yeah i second that about the show.

hope you didn't think i was taking the mick or anything.

Looking forward to hearing reactions on the new iPods and iTunes6.

Thanks for the great show Adam.

Sign in to follow this