Sign in to follow this  
MacFanatic05

ThinkSecret NOW says iPod video tomorrow...

I'm still skeptical, even though there are more signs appearing supporting a video iPod. iPod nano sales are so strong... why would they distract people from the nano?

I'm still skeptical, even though there are more signs appearing supporting a video iPod.  iPod nano sales are so strong... why would they distract people from the nano?

i agree with that. they are not going to put compertition up against the nano yet. if steve was thinking about making a video iPod he would release it later on when iPod sales start to slow down. Thus realing a new iPod will increase sales.

i don't think that Apple will release i video ipod today. thy all ready said that PSP sales arn't that good compared to iPod mini's. y would apple release one of there own . and anyway a PSP can do more than an iPod so PSP would have the edge in the market

Personally i think Apple again are going to pull something straight off the drawing board and give us something that is totally new and shouldn't effect the nano's high sales.

Well its true, the just announced the video ipods and several new products including a new iBook and iMac.

Yep, they updated the main apple.com page, as well, although everybody's already been there, so I'm just wasting space. Oh well.

I have to say I want one, not for video, but for the cool form factor and the larger HD capacity in the $300 model.

Too bad I just got a new 20 GB iPod about a month ago.