Sign in to follow this  
SpartansRule1

Front Row in 10.4.3 ?

i was wondering if any knew if you can download front row? or it will come in 10.4.3? or it only comes in the new iMacs?

i was wondering if any knew if you can download front row? or it will come in 10.4.3?  or it only comes in the new iMacs?

Only on iMacs. It wouldn't be very useful without a remote. I would guess future versions of other models may include it though.

A Mac mini with Front Row would be really nice, assuming a G4 could handle the visual effects.

i was wondering if any knew if you can download front row? or it will come in 10.4.3?  or it only comes in the new iMacs?

Only on iMacs. It wouldn't be very useful without a remote. I would guess future versions of other models may include it though.

A Mac mini with Front Row would be really nice, assuming a G4 could handle the visual effects.

the remote is for sale. i think G4's would deff be able to handle the effects, i mean if expose works on G3's...

yeah ... you wouldnt need a remote if u were sitting at ur desk.... it is like Dell Media Experience... i wish i could get front row for my ibook..........

there will be someone who will be able to make one like it.... kind of like Konfabulator and Dashboard...

the remote is for sale. i think G4's would deff be able to handle the effects, i mean if expose works on G3's...

Isn't that just for iPods using the universal dock?

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebO...0.8.25.7.11.2.3

You wouldn't be able to use that on a non-iMac because there is no IR receiver. Although using that universal dock to hook up your iPod to a TV, your iPod would basically function like an iMac with Front Row albeit without the cool interface.

you know people will want it for the Mac Mini built into their car.

You know, control the car media center while you drive...