Sign in to follow this  

Why Mac SHOULD Produce a HandlHeld Phone Unit

(and NOT only via Cingular)

This latest issue with Palm (See http://www.maccast.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2355) has got me thinking:

[*]Palm has gotten incredibly lazy with their testing of software releases and updates, not to mention the fact that they almost always ignore what their customers are saying... until it's too late.

[*]Windows CE .... LOL, yeah OK. Anyways...

[*]Blackberry? I might as well get a HipTop if I wanted to suffer under a central server module.

There are NO alternatives!! If you want a handheld unit, you either suffer with Palm, get restricted by a Blackberry or you... LOL, sorry I can't say it with a straight face... well, Palm and Blackberry just aren't viable options anymore.

Red Hat sure as hell isn't rushing to get out a palm unit. That only leaves one more great giant.

Hey Steve, please help me brother! I need a working Palm unit that isn't run on Palm OS, that isn't a Blackberry or isn't run on.... LOL... sorry... it's just so comical.

- MT

Dude the palm business has fallen alot and you can do most of it on an iPod or cell phone, but not all of it.

Isn't it though? I'm a split second away from selling my T650, selling my 3rd Gen iPod, getting a decent phone and a video iPod and being done with the whole lot of it.

- MT