Sign in to follow this  
TacoOrtega09

iPod shuffle (It still exists?!?)

I haven't heard much about the shuffle lately. Why is it still on the market again? Seriously. If you want 1GB of music, why don't you get an extra GB and a color screen too? It seems pretty pointless to be essentially getting less for more.

btw, I still think they should have called the iPod Nano the iPod Mini 3g. The iPod selection seems lonely w/o the mini there. :(

it is still on the market. i think the attraction isn't the 1Gb of music. its the fact that you can carry around a 1Gb of files or music or a combination of both. i use mine all the time for taking homework back and forth from school all the while having a few podcasts and some music to get me by. i dig mine and think there is still a market. let us not forget that it is still half the price. i think apple is smart to keep an entry level player around.

Good points.

I think maybe apple should have released a black shuffle, to go with the nano and 5th gen. That would be cool.

The eMac is still for sale, just to education customers. This is the way it was when it first came out, but consumers wanted the option to purchase it. Now I guess sales are low enough they sent it back to education customers.

roog

The eMac is still for sale, just to education customers.  This is the way it was when it first came out, but consumers wanted the option to purchase it.  Now I guess sales are low enough they sent it back to education customers.

roog

Shame. I loved the eMac and I was thinking about getting one.

apple might have another event and release a new shuffle like they did with all the other ipods. and they might update the notebooks too