Sign in to follow this  
craigeth

steve jobs ipod video announcement?

does anyone know of a direct download of the ipod video annoucement? im on 56k connection so trying to watch the streaming video is pretty hard. it would be a lot better to download the entire thing and then watch it so if anyone knows of a site where i can do this that would be great! i tried googling but didnt find anything. thanks

I am having issues trying to download the video to my HDD. All Apples videos stream and it's a pain in the neck. I have seen 100 tutorials but can't get them to work, they make no sense or are obviously wrong. If anyone could explain how to do this simple task you would have 2 greatful souls on your hands.

i had similar probs with another apple thing, the streaming is not always the best connection on the planet.

So on this event after scanning the website source code briefly i found this is the direct link to the video:

http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/oct/oct...ent_all_ref.mov

However when you right click and save it still has the source file streaming hmmm.... im still looking for ya. I did this with new apple's advert and it worked fine so still looking for where the direct stream is....

The other way is to buy quicktime pro... ;) this trick useally works with the rest of apple stuff unless someone else knows how to get the direct file?

YOu could take that link and put it in a web dumper application and it would download like that .

Here is the link to the app i just used and it work fine for me.....http://www.maxprog.com