Sign in to follow this  
TacoOrtega09

Finally the day came!

I don't know if anyone cares or not, but I finally got my first mac!

It's a 700mhz iMac g4. I couldn't believe it when I got home that I found one at a decent price. I called all of my friends (which are mac owners) and told them. They always laughed at me because I had all this Apple stuff and no Apple computer. Having never used a mac for an extensive amount fo time, it was extremely easy to set up, but I'm sure everyone knew that already :wink:

congrats! hope you enjoy it. i am still running a power mac g4 400Mhz with tiger and it is pretty flawless. you will have some fun with that machine.

Congrats! I used an 800 mhz machine for years.

Sounds like you'll have some fun with that one.

Welcome to the mac community!

Just curious...

What kind of "mac stuff" did you already have (besides the computer) ?

shirts, ipod, stickers?

I have an iPod mini 4GB, i convinced my dad to get an iPod shuffle 1GB, a ton of stickers, i have 4 huge apple posters, 4 smaller ones (newspaper ads about Apple, info cards on eMac, iMac+iSight, nano, iBook ect...) and an Apple desktop bus mouse from the company my grandfather used to work at. Since he found it by one of the broken Mac Plus computers. Other than that, just a clock modeled after an iMac G4.

I have an iPod mini 4GB, i convinced my dad to get an iPod shuffle 1GB, a ton of stickers, i have 4 huge apple posters, 4 smaller ones (newspaper ads about Apple, info cards on eMac, iMac+iSight, nano, iBook ect...) and an Apple desktop bus mouse from the company my grandfather used to work at. Since he found it by one of the broken Mac Plus computers. Other than that, just a clock modeled after an iMac G4.

Where did you get apple posters?