Sign in to follow this  
eXtreme

Photobooth avalible on on any mac

Mentioning that it's available on bittorrent is one thing, but linking to it is taking it too far IMHO. If you value the effort that Adam has put into his podcast and site/forum then it would be nice if you could help keep it legal and edit out the link in your post.

..Ant

This is an open forum. Adam doesnt have anything to fear from someone posting a link like this. Not to mention that NO ONE IN THE WORLD WOULD EVER COME AFTER A RANDOM INTERNET USER THAT LINKED SOMETHING THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN CREATE.

Its an open forum. Let people post what they want. Although the legality of these kinds of things is pretty care, there does seem to be a divide of people about whether or not it is acceptable.

This link doesnt hurt people who are opposed to this kind of thing, so i dont see the problem.

Mentioning that it's available on bittorrent is one thing, but linking to it is taking it too far IMHO. If you value the effort that Adam has put into his podcast and site/forum then it would be nice if you could help keep it legal and edit out the link in your post.

..Ant

Totally agree.

Also, if you sit tight, Photobooth will probably be generally released. I'm sure Apple won't pass up an opportunity to sell the new universal dock and the remote control, just because people don't have the latest iMac G5.

I can't think of any technical reasons of why this wouldn't happen. I think they're just "testing the water" at the moment...and also trying to bump up the sales of iMacs.

Having said that, it's always difficult to second guess Apple!?

posting link= legal

downloading file from link= not so legal

relax. its a forum. people can say what they want to say. it is up to the individual to decide what they feel is morally wrong.