Sign in to follow this  
smc935

my take on Free Ipods

My experience with the freeipods deal:

I signed up last November and completed a free trial offer for online fax service. I had 30 days free, and I cancelled after 3 weeks. I got credit for it.

Then I referred quite a few friends. Many of them never completed an offer, but 5 did. Once I had completed those 5 referrals I logged in and submitted my account for verification. About a week later they cleared it. About a week after that my free 20 gig ipod was in my hands.

The whole process took me over 6 months.

TIPS:

If you sign up (see link below) you don't get junk mail. I didn't anyway.

READ THE FINE PRINT. They give you a list of offers and you have to choose one. Clicking on each option opens a small window explaining what you have to do to officially complete the offer and get credit.

EVERY COMPLETION IS VERIFIED. They can't be easily fooled. I completed an offer and had my wife do one, too. But since we're at the same address, her completion didn't qualify. I had to find another person.

BLOCKBUSTER DVD RENTAL! Nearly all my referrals did this one because they are a reputable company with a good product. Sign up for 1 month for $10, get as many DVDs as you want, then cancel after that month. Not a bad deal - $10 toward a free $300 ipod. They are EASY TO CANCEL - you just click a button online.

Long story short - you have to play by the rules but it DOES work.

Here is a referral link for a free Video iPod:

http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=24422663

thanks alot for the post. I think alt of people (including me) are always afraid of these things, but these testimonials ive been hearing lately, really reassure me.

Don't follow his link given above. I don't believe that this post should be alowed on this forum since it is being used to coax people into helping him complete his offer only. And if more than 8 people complete his offer, then every person after that eighth person does not attribute to anyone's new ipod. (yes I said 8, he is doing premiumipods now, which is 8 people instead of 5 for normal ipods) I found this nice page below that provides many people the chance to get their ipods and other stuff. This is beneficial for everyone, not just the one.

http://things4free.home.comcast.net/[/url]

Don't follow his link given above.

Part of the deal is to network referrals so if somebody wants to sign up why not follow that link? No hidden motives. I gave my story and a "referral" link - it should be pretty clear what that means - "referrals" for a free ipod.

Well, my take is that the conga line that I posted a link to will also give other people a chance to get their free ipods. And when you use it, you will get placed on the conga line so that you will be able to benefit from other people being references for you. In the long run, not everyone will be able to get a free ipod. Because at some point, there will not be people left that have not done this program or the people who are left will be too afraid to trust the system and everyone else that has not finished getting their ipod will be out of luck.

Myself, I am still waiting for freepay to give me credit for my order after a month of waiting. I am not going to refer my family and friends until I can trust the system will work correctly on a single offer. I am not putting any trust into this system until it has proven that it can track a single offer on the very first step of getting an ipod.

Myself, I am still waiting for freepay to give me credit for my order after a month of waiting..

I had a similar problem - I had to submit a help request through the site because I had completed my offer but didn't yet get credit. It took another week or so but they came through once I did.