Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jehan

My Story

Guest Jehan

Well about 2-3 years ago I finally started getting into computers. My first interest was networking. I loved it. My first project setting up my GCN (Nintendo GameCube) to be able to play online which doesn't seem like a big achievement to many of you, but at the time it was a big achievement to me. I then became interested in web design and set up my first website. I now run a web design company and have set up a wireless network at my house. Now, I'd been running Windows XP for a long time but it just didn't apeal to me. I hated the GUI and all its annoyances which I don't have time to post now. So then, my friend from Quebec in Canada told me about OS X. Not long after he told me about it, I headed down to the Apple store in Regents Street, London and had my first go on an iBook. I loved it. Mac OS X was the best thing that ever happened to me and since then I'm an owner of a Mac Mini and run OS X on two desktop PCs.

Well there it is, my switcher story. Not very interesting I know but thats it anyway! :D