Sign in to follow this  
stevievep

Safari RSS 'View all RSS articles' possible shortcut

This is one of those ...hold on...

Congratulations on 100 shows Adam!

...little things that is 'obvious' to some people, but can go overlooked for ages by others. Every time I wanted to get a fresh list of RSS News, I would click on the Bookmark Bar 'News (15)' link, mouse rollover down to 'View All RSS Articles' and click that. I just started using a mighty mouse and 'accidentally' right clicked on the 'News' bookmark and right there was the View All RSS Articles option right at the top. Don't know if this really helps anyone, but it saves half a step for me which I use constantly.

-Stephen

You can also sent it up as a "Auto Click" in the BookMarks Button in the bar. What that does if you click it, it will display all the feeds as one single feed. It is interesting way to get all my news, without have to go and click again and again. Or have many tabs open.

Great tips here guys, regardless of wether people know them or not, it's worth a reminder.

Thanks jazzmac...

Just as a follow up, if there are a mix of feeds and normal bookmarks under an auto-click button, the feeds are displayed in one tab just like "View all RSS Feeds", and the other bookmarks are opened up in individual tabs. Because I had mixed news sites and news feeds, I moved the feeds to a separate RSS News bookmark, and applied the auto-click to that.

You can also sent it up as a "Auto Click" in the BookMarks Button in the bar. What that does if you click it, it will display all the feeds as one single feed. It is interesting way to get all my news, without have to go and click again and again. Or have many tabs open.

Thanks jazzmac...

Just as a follow up, if there are a mix of feeds and normal bookmarks under an auto-click button, the feeds are displayed in one tab just like "View all RSS Feeds", and the other bookmarks are opened up in individual tabs. Because I had mixed news sites and news feeds, I moved the feeds to a separate RSS News bookmark, and applied the auto-click to that.

Yea no problem...