Sign in to follow this  
jazzmac

R.I.P Shuffle

Well, my iPod Shuffle is officially died. I droped it the other day, and it landed on the usb end, and broke up. Just pulled it off the iMac, and the ribbon half came off. It stay changes and everything but i have to hold it. I am just going to throw it a way now. :( It has been a about 6 months, and no applecare. Didn't think i would need it on a iPod with no screen. Sorry there isn't really a question here, just need to vent i guess. :cry:

But maybe i will get a nano for Christmas. OR Wait for the Macexpo incase something cooler comes out! Anybody have any interesting rumors?

I bought a Nano at Sam's Club for $239 (black, 4gb) and brought it home, then my wife said, "Honey, the 30gb Black iPod is only $50 more, holds 7.5 times more stuff, has a bigger screen, and plays videos."

I consequently told her I loved her and took that Nano back to Sam's and hit Apple.com after I got home.

Sometimes the clearest thinking mind is not the one inside my skull.

roog

I bought a Nano at Sam's Club for $239 (black, 4gb) and brought it home, then my wife said, "Honey, the 30gb Black iPod is only $50 more, holds 7.5 times more stuff, has a bigger screen, and plays videos."  

I consequently told her I loved her and took that Nano back to Sam's and hit Apple.com after I got home.

roog

sounds like you got a keeper! good for you

roog

Lol....good story....

Your iPod shuffle has a one-year warranty. It covers manufacturer defect... so if you could make the claim that it broke while disconnecting from your computer, unrelated to the dropping, then maybe you could get it replaced.

Your iPod shuffle has a one-year warranty.  It covers manufacturer defect... so if you could make the claim that it broke while disconnecting from your computer, unrelated to the dropping, then maybe you could get it replaced.

I am not to worried about it, i might be getting a Nano for christmas.

i don't think you will hear many people in here complain about having too many ipods. if you can get it replaced, it would be nice to have as a thumb drive if nothing else.