iBasden

Yahoo vs. Google

Do you use yahoo or google?  

32 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yahoo!
    • Google

Just as the poll question asks

I hate Yahoo!. I hate that Flickr is now Yahoo!. I hate that Konfabulator is now Yahoo!. I hate Yahoo!.

No one has voted for Yahoo yet. I remember in 2nd grade I had drank chocolate milk named Yahoo. :lol: :shock:

I used to use yahoo a couple of years ago, but since i tried google i never went back.

I use google for searching and yahoo for mail.

why yahoo mail use gmail. need an invitation? aaronramshaw@gmail.com

why yahoo mail use gmail. need an invitation? aaronramshaw@gmail.com

I do have gmail but I just use yahoo mail. Don't know why though.

Also I use other google applications so it is a tie. However I voted for yahoo because I have been useing it since google was unknown.

i use google and their services are starting to be a bit hmhm, i.e. google talk what is that for?

or google base i cannot even bother to check out that that is,

I love the google personal homepage and of course gmail

But I really hate yahoo for what they did to flickr real big assholes

Looks the title should be changed to Google vs Ya-who?

Looks the title should be changed to Google vs Ya-who?

Hehe, I like it; and totally agree.

i think the topic should be more like who hates yahoo, too? :twisted:

what did yahoo do to konfabulator. The websites now http://widgets.yahoo.com/ but you can still get some of the old konfabulator pages a widget gallery

No one has voted for Yahoo yet. I remember in 2nd grade I had drank chocolate milk named Yahoo. :lol: :shock:

No, that would be "YooHoo". I remember that stuff. As for the question, I use whatever I need to when I need to.

I remember in 2nd grade I had drank chocolate milk named Yahoo. :lol: :shock:

I still see that. and everytime i do i just wondered what made Yahoo go into making milkshakes :lol:

what did yahoo do to konfabulator. The websites now http://widgets.yahoo.com/ but you can still get some of the old konfabulator pages a widget gallery

you know konfabulator, is quite cool, but I think but this is a view from the distance as I don't use a Mac (yet) Apple did a much better job of implementing the idea of widgets (which I think they actually copied from konfabulator) and I think and I am hoping that Widgets to not each as much system resources up as konfabulator does on Windows, of course you can argue, its windows its Konfabulator whatever it is I used it for a bit but then it was just slow ( well too slow for me) i want to call widgets look at them for half sec say tocheck the weather and leave them again, but Konfabulator just did not offer this so I didget it, now its integrated in Firefox :) (weather9

you know konfabulator, is quite cool, but I think but this is a view from the distance as I don't use a Mac (yet) Apple did a much better job of implementing the idea of widgets (which I think they actually copied from konfabulator) and I think and I am hoping that Widgets to not each as much system resources up as konfabulator does on Windows, of course you can argue, its windows its Konfabulator whatever it is I used it for a bit but then it was just slow ( well too slow for me) i want to call widgets look at them for half sec say tocheck the weather and leave them again, but Konfabulator just did not offer this so I didget it, now its integrated in Firefox :) (weather)

I use both :) Unfortunately google is all about simplicity.. I dont really like simplicity. Also there is a beta Yahoo! client that I really want to try out.