Sign in to follow this  
kwsanders

Should we talk Adam into removing the user ranking?

Would you like to see the user rank disappear from the display?  

35 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I do not care.

How about we let this die. I think it's a tad pointless.

- MT

How about we let this die.  I think it's a tad pointless.

- MT

Yea... I asked Adam to close the thread.

Thank you Kerry. Once again, you look at Kerry's avatar, you see he's thinking and BAM! Something rock solid comes out of him! Kerry to the rescue again! :)

- MT

I personally do think the user ranking means one hill of beans. I know there are people on the forums who know way more about the Mac platform than I do, they probably just do not post as much or have time to spend in the forums like some of the rest of us. I think we should talk Adam into removing the user ranking from the display.

What do you think?

I don't think they should be removed but I think there should be more stages to it. Perhaps a new one for every 100 post rather than once you finish 500 thats the end of it.

Well, hmm... IDK If you take out the rankings, some people might not come here as much or they might come even more. It's like an investment. You either get loss or a high return. So, why not try it. If it doesn't work well then we put it back

Alrighty guys, I am going to go ahead and lock this topic. I am not trying to censor anyone or anything, but I think this topic has been useful, and no longer needs to be open. This has been widely discussed, and the decision was made not to make any changes. Things have been alright since this topic was started, so I think it is alright to close it. If problems start to occur again, feel free to open a new topic.