Sign in to follow this  
mcatton

Front Row Video Help

okay...so i have posted this in the iTunes section because in a way it has to do with the itunes software. Im running the new imac g5 with front row, i have some TV shows on my computer, if i put them in my movies folder they show up as movies in front row...but their not movies..their TV shows, i cant seem to find anything in iTunes that will allow me to tell it that these are TV shows. i have found the drop down for Music Videos, but what about TV shows...does anyone know this one ???

Thanks in advance

As far as I am aware on this one only TV shows purchased from the iTunes Music Store will show up as a "TV Show" in iTunes.

I wish there was another way to add to this category too but I haven't seen any info on how to do it or what iTunes looks for in a video for it to be a TV Show!

okay...so i have posted this in the iTunes section because in a way it has to do with the itunes software. Im running the new imac g5 with front row, i have some TV shows on my computer, if i put them in my movies folder they show up as movies in front row...but their not movies..their TV shows, i cant seem to find anything in iTunes that will allow me to tell it that these are TV shows. i have found the drop down for Music Videos, but what about TV shows...does anyone know this one ???

Thanks in advance

A great solution for this is Meta X, which is freeware. It provides a fast way to edit the metadata of your media and links with an online database to automate some of the entry.

Check it out at http://www.kerstetter.net/index.php/projects/software/metax