Sign in to follow this  
ChrisKil

Free Managed Hosting w/ Start Logic

I offer a refund on 1-yr hosting plans purchased through my website. To get the refund you must visit my site, and click on the startlogic link from within my site, http://www.interneteagle.org. You must make you purchase on the same visit.

I get a commission for every plan I sell, and I am passing that on to you. However, if you do not do it through my site, I will not be able to issue a refund. When you purchase the account please email me your contact information, the domain purchased, and the date and time of the purchase. I will refund your money via paypal (or check if you prefer).

Christopher Kilpatrick,

Internet Eagle Web Awards

hosting@interneteagle.org

I noticed the following on your home page,

"we are currently updating our site, so all of our content is not currently here."

This statement indicates that there is no content, since all of it is not there.

You have negated 100% of your content.

Is it possible that you really meant that not all of your content is there?

Thanks Professor,

I'll fix it. I just switched designs to the one you currently see. So, the copy is a little rough. I still need to move some content, and fix grammar. The hosting deal works, nonetheless.

OK, I hope it did not seem like i was getting on your case. I'm a writer by trade, and this makes me more sensitive to language issues.

As for your generous offer, I already have my own dedicated server, so my hosting needs are well met. But thanks!

Not at all prof. I am always open to any advice or criticism on any of my pages. I am a designer by trade, so any constructive criticism is always appreciated.