Sign in to follow this  

Adam Christenson vs. Dr. Octopus

Adam Christenson vs. Dr. Octopus  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• Adam would totally kick the heck out of Dr. Octopus.
    • Dr. Octopus would tear Adam to shreads.
    • Nobody but bitter, old, Republican, soccer mom housewives would watch that show anyway, so it wouldn't matter.
    • Adam would totally win, but he'd have to call on the Justice League for help.
    • What is wrong with the air in Philadelphia?? Is this even a serious question??

what do you think is Kevin Smith's best work? chasing amy has to be up there.

have you seen an evening with kevin smith? it is awesome

Honestly, Smith's best work isn't even in film. He's an amazing comicbook writer. Unfortunately he's making more money in movies, so whenever he commits to writing a comic years come between issues. He's pretty funny about the fanboy complaints in interviews.

I shouldn't say what my favorite Smith movie is because no one agrees with me. I like Chasing Amy, I like Dogma, I like his other work, but my favorite is Mall Rats. It's just too frickin' funny. Of course most people think I'm crazy to like this one the best, but hey, I like whatIlike!

-Rob

I shouldn't say what my favorite Smith movie is because no one agrees with me. I like Chasing Amy, I like Dogma, I like his other work, but my favorite is Mall Rats. It's just too frickin' funny. Of course most people think I'm crazy to like this one the best, but hey, I like whatIlike!

-Rob

Sorry Rob, but I don't agree with you.

I think Dogma is as great a contribution to western culture as Life of Brian. Let's face it, the movie really pops.

Whoever decided to cast George Carlin as a man of the cloth deserves to be a multi-millionaire.

I shouldn't say what my favorite Smith movie is because no one agrees with me.

Sorry Rob, but I don't agree with you.

I think Dogma is as great a contribution to western culture as Life of Brian. Let's face it, the movie really pops.

Whoever decided to cast George Carlin as a man of the cloth deserves to be a multi-millionaire.

So, are you actually agreeing that you don't agree or are you disagreeing and actually agree? :-k

I have to agree about Carlin as preacher. Irony is the spice of life.

-Rob

i agree...i think... with the professor. i think dogma was great work that forced us all to lighten up on the whole p.c. discussions about theology. nothing eases tension like a giant rubber poop monster.

kevin smith's comic book work rules. i had the oppertunity to visit jay and bob's secret stash in westwood a few months back. i bought way too much stuff. the cool part is that kevin lives pretty close so he will walk in and randomly sign stuff.

I saw the Veiw once when I had a day off from school so my mom took to her friends house and it was loaded with old ladys, we saw reruns, a new episode, disccusions and more reruns then desperate houswives, by that time my iPod was dead.... :cry: