Sign in to follow this  
iBasden

AAARRRRGG!

I had a gift card for target so I went to the target website and ordered a CD and a dock adapter for the mini. ADAPTER. Freaking eh. I had no idea I had to buy a freaking dock too!!!!!!! I'm a moron, but I'm pissed off too! Why didn't they say, you need a dock to go with this????? Ahhhh I'm so mad.

40 dollars for a dock!?!?!?!?

This is freaking crap

If you buy a mini dock, you don't need any adapter. The mini fits perfectly in it. If you buy a universal dock, it comes with the adapter for the mini. What the heck did you buy?

the adapter

Docks are not worth it. Get a cable and stand it up, by sticking the connector to something. The iPod will always stay connected to the connector if it is not the one in the dock--you need to squeeze the sides to get it out. Just stand that up somehow. Or don't. But I do not think that the docks are worth what they charge for them... They were only nice when they were included with iPods, along with all the other hardware that no longer comes with the iPod.

Docks are nice if you want to connect to a stereo and want the better audio quality that the dock connector output offers. I agree that they cost too much. But you can find them used for a good discount. That's how I got both of mine.

Hmmm. I didn't even know you could buy them like that. Don't see why you'd need three of them though. As I said before, the universal dock comes with an adapter for the mini, so you would've been covered if you'd just bought the dock.

Hmmm. I didn't even know you could buy them like that. Don't see why you'd need three of them though. As I said before, the universal dock comes with an adapter for the mini, so you would've been covered if you'd just bought the dock.

Thanks, pal :x

Ahhh im so angry

RailRider, did you see the USB charger perhaps? its 60 dollars when I beleive Apple has it for 30 or 35 dollars!! I know iPod accessories are expensive but that doesn't mean they can rip us off.

If you don't want it why don't you just return it?

Hey, It's my long lost twin brother, bb121993.

Nice avatar. :shock:

I guess I'm flattered.

-Rob

lol i noticed that too.

I still want the adapter because I'm getting a dock eventually, hopefully very soon.