Sign in to follow this  
iBasden

24 with 70 year old knees and back

transplants? :D

already had both knees scoped last year. and i wont let anyone dive into my back. too many friends with bad experiences. too young for this trash

Im 14 too! Why are there so many 14 yr olds here?

i dunno, its wierd... half the forum is 14 lol

its cuz we like electroinic stuff and just happen to know alot about it or were wreaking havoc on old people.

its cuz we like electroinic stuff and just happen to know alot about it or were wreaking havoc on old people.

I allready distroyed my dad's windows box 3 times. I then told him that he should get a mac, I don't know how to screw those up.

I erased everything off a school computer once, apparently i wasn't supposed to touch a file named "Windows". :?

When I was 14, the Apple II's were high tech! I took a programming class (the only one I've ever had) and that's all there were in the classroom.

I'd delete boot.ini off the windows nt4 computers at my school just to annoy the teachers. ;)

When I was in junior high I logged into the Novell network as supervisor and added the hidden attribute to every file on the network using Xtree Pro Gold. Back then it looked like I deleted all the files (which I could have done)

well...me.... idk should i tell u guys....? ok fine im 15 there happy now...? u ruined my fun.... how evil of u..! lol j/k

Shoot, am i the youngest geek here?

Probably not. many members haven't responded to this thread...

13 y, 11 m, 6d

i mean age wise.

I know what you mean. Many members haven't posted in this thread revealing their age.

When I was 14, the Apple II's were high tech!  I took a programming class (the only one I've ever had) and that's all there were in the classroom.

When I was 14, IBM released the very first personal computer. :roll:

When I was 14, the Apple II's were high tech!  I took a programming class (the only one I've ever had) and that's all there were in the classroom.

When i was 14 i got my first iPod a 3rd gen iPod... i miss it even tough it got replaces for my vid iPod lol

John

When i was 14 i got my first iPod a 3rd gen iPod... i miss it even tough it got replaces for my vid iPod lol

John

All of you youngsters now have all the nice toys that we could only dream of back when I was 14. I wonder what will be available in seven years when my son turns 14. I can only imagine. :)

We will actually have an iPod invisa!!! but I am 13 5 months and 9 dyas.

John

All of you youngsters now have all the nice toys that we could only dream of back when I was 14. I wonder what will be available in seven years when my son turns 14. I can only imagine. :)

true but technology got more advanced and cheaper thats why... so dont worry if u were me u would have all the goodies too :)

Don't laugh little boy. I've forgotten more about Macs than you've even learned yet! :twisted:

Consider yourself lucky, I don't even know what I've forgotten. Where is my finglonger?

What on Earth is this 'Macs' thing you speak of! :shock:

I turned 14 on July 10 2005. You do the math.

When I was 14, the Apple II's were high tech! I took a programming class (the only one I've ever had) and that's all there were in the classroom.

When I was 15, our school installed the first Mac Lab for our school district, Macintosh Pluses. I was stoked and had to carry my own personalized copy of the operating system around on a floppy disk. The only computer classes offered in my school were programming, BASIC and Pascal; typing was still taught on typewriters :shock: . Now, the school where I teach offers more than 10 different computer classes, not one of them includes programming. (Lots of web design classes though)

I'm slightly younger than Kerry but older than most of the rest of y'all. And like Kerry, I wonder what tools my son will have when he starts high school in 12 years.

-Rob

I turned 14 on July 10 2005. You do the math.

What math?