Sign in to follow this  

Sennheiser PX 100 - For the price, you can't beat them!

OK, so for those of you who know me, you know I work full time as an artist for a company in Philly (the MobileMacTech stuff is for fun on the side). I do a fair bit of traveling and frankly, i wanted something that was quality, would allow me to fall asleep with and yet still be durable.

When I went to the Apple store this past weekend, the guy there suggested a pair of $100 Sennheiser headphones. I'm sure that they were worth every penny, but I didn't want to pay $100 for headphones.

Therefore, I settled on a slightly less expensive pair from the same company, the Sennheiser PX 100 in black:

tg003lla_125.jpg

What really sold me on these was the case that they come with. It's not some cheap version of leather that some kid in China sewed together. It's a hardshell plastic case which will, for the most part, take care of my headphones when I travel (because we all know how delicate those animals at the airport are).

When I put them on, I was pleasantly surprised. You really got a very high quality sound from these. When I'm writing code I like to listen to classical music (yeah, I know... a punk listening to classical) and these headphones really brought out the tonal quality of the woodwinds and the strings. You could hear every nuance and every tone crystal clear.

If you're looking for a high-quality pair if headphones for not too much bread, then I suggest these. You can pick these up for $59.95 at your local Apple store or online:

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/931/st...g003lla_125.jpg

I'm mTorbin, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

- MT