Sign in to follow this  
houltmac

Help my Career?

I need help with something I need for my work, and it's a strange request. I have the the unenviable task of asking people I know, who know me, but aren't "direct friends or family" what, if they could describe me, they would say. Be it a word, a sentence or a novel; what would you say about me?

I want to make this perfectly clear; it's not an egotistical boost, it's not a statement of self importance and I am not asking anyone to lie or make me feel better (or themselves for that matter). I am asking this question because I can't think of anyone else who fits the description above, but you guys have known me for a while. If this comes across in any way but a genuine plea for help then I will ask you to not to comment on this thread and instead PM me to let me know you feel this way. Should this happen I will happily ask for the thread to be removed and for things to be put straight as the administration decide appropriate.

Apologies for any inconvenience this thread may cause.

Matt

You are a friendly, knowledgeable, technically skilled person who quickly grasps a new technical problem and helps others whenever possible.