Sign in to follow this  
kwsanders

Right-click or Cmd-Click?

Right-click or Cmd-click?  

21 members have voted

1. 1.

• Right-click
    • Cmd-click

I thought this might be an interesting insight into other Mac users. What do you do?

I right-click, because that is what I am used to and it is what is easier, IMHO.

After years of using windows,right clicking is second nature.So i brought the mighty mouse asap.The week that i used the single button mouse was fine.

After a lifetime of Windows I never thought I would be able to use a mouse/trackpad without a right click. I was wrong. I very quickly got used to the idea and even began to love it, saying I would never turn back and I thought I had morer control.

I still feel that in a way, but since I bought my Mighty Mouse a couple of weeks ago it's been a very different story. Now I right click, but you never know when I might go back.

I've been using Macs since 1985 and bought my first two-button wireless Logitech only about a year and a half ago. I never really command-clicked anything. I'd access those features through the menus. The right-click makes things faster. I could never go back.

-Rob

After years of using windows,right clicking is second nature.So i brought the mighty mouse asap.The week that i used the single button mouse was fine.

What he said, but of course I call it Wormware.

It depends on my mouse.

For my regular apple mouse: cmd click.

For my old logitech mouse: left click (the left button is going down so I switched to left handed mode.

I'm a trackball fan, so all of my home computers have Logitech trackballs except for the iBook (where I use the trackpad and cmd-click). I hate using any mouse. :roll:

on my desktop i have a mighty mouse so i use right click. On my powerbook i use both depending on if my hands are over the keyboard of over the mouse.

I always right-click unless the Mac I'm using doesn't have a two button mouse.

i have a mighty mouse. i use the right click all the time, but my mother HATES the right click, so i change the system prefs before she goes on. 1 button is ok. but i am so used to opening expose with the side buttons and dashboard with my wheel.

I was at my friends the other day and i wannted to look in safari, so i pressed the sides and nothing happened. I am too used to mighty mouses now. and to quote a great song:

"you dont know what you've got till its gone"

-Rozza