harrysnewbizzare

need something designed? - I want to help

Hi,

Im a Graphic Design student in the UK. I'm looking for oppurtunities to expand my portfolio in anyway so if you need something designed, from a logo to a magazine to a webiste, im ready to help you out. Being freelance my fees are negotiable depending on workload.

I tend towards the more illustrative/experimental side of graphics so if you're looking for a great contemporary graphic solution, i'm here to help.

Let me know if you want to see examples of my work.

James

A couple of questions...

1 Is it free?? :mellow:

2 Yes I would like to see your work.

--Nick D

Apple will stop charging for computers and give them away for free!!

Would you work for free?

Apple will stop charging for computers and give them away for free!!

Would you work for free?

Well said. Maybe wiskid550's mechanic will do some free work in exchange for getting to expand his portfolio. Or perhaps his doctor.

Hi,

Im a Graphic Design student in the UK. I'm looking for oppurtunities to expand my portfolio in anyway so if you need something designed, from a logo to a magazine to a webiste, im ready to help you out. Being freelance my fees are negotiable depending on workload.

I tend towards the more illustrative/experimental side of graphics so if you're looking for a great contemporary graphic solution, i'm here to help.

Let me know if you want to see examples of my work.

James

i need a few images recreated would you be able to recreate these in this format its from jaksprints.com

Files Must be 300dpi at actual size

This means that if you want your graphic to be 12 inches wide, you will need a file that is at least 3600 pixels wide to start with. If you are creating your graphics in Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, or other vector-based software, then you just need to set your document size to the size you want your graphic to be.

<br/>A 300dpi flattened TIFF in RGB is the best way to send your apparel graphic. Even if you have it in a layout or vector-based program, outputting a hi-resolution TIFF will be the best way to ensure a speedy turnaround and avoid extra file prep charges. If you are sending a vector-based EPS or PDF, make sure you convert your type to outlines to avoid missing fonts.<br/>

<br/>King of the World Design<br/>

kingoftheworld-1.jpg

<br/>Cards Design<br/>

deckofcards.jpg

<br/>Royality Design<br/>

<br/> my friend made this mock up design this is the most complex one i would need this for a few months<br/>

BroRoyalty.jpg

the king of the world design i would need asap i hoped this will help

Edited by angelsfan15