Sign in to follow this  
iBasden

Photoshop

Post photoshopped or just regular photography.

took this one just now

lavausb9kx.jpg

guitar1wt.jpg

I thought it might be easier this way. :)

However, I will post one here for you since you insist. <jk> I took this photo in Pigeon Forge last fall when my wife and I went there on vacation.

56497656_94b29c3ffb.jpg

How is he cheating?

shut up and get out of my thread!

lol jk post a picture

How is he cheating?

shut up and get out of my thread!

lol jk post a picture

I have none! My PB is brand new!

I lent my niece my Digital SLR while we were visiting recently, she has some amazing talent.

professors-niece-02-250.jpg

Click for larger version

She's a beautiful girl

I lent my niece my Digital SLR while we were visiting recently, she has some amazing talent.

professors-niece-02-250.jpg

Click for larger version

:D :shock:

whoa the image quality is amazing. and she took in front of a mirror cuz Cannon is flipped on the camera.

How is he cheating?

He called me a cheater, because I posted the link to the photos instead of putting one in the thread. :)

whoa the image quality is amazing. and she took in front of a mirror cuz Cannon is flipped on the camera.

Nice catch.

Hey, by the way, is the big guy eating the burger your picture of the day or something? It is a little large for a signature photo, isn't it?

Nice catch.

Hey, by the way, is the big guy eating the burger your picture of the day or something? It is a little large for a signature photo, isn't it?

nah just a pic of the day, i debated over that pic or a funny saying about iRobot

"Hey, remember that part when all those robots in iRobot got all mad and then Will smith kicked their butts. Those mad robots had Windows 98, they probably got a virus and needed updating but you know how Bill is, he wants to control the world, first through software then through your wardrobe. You can so tell Steve Jobs made that movie with Final Cut Pro, they got the first the two letters right, put a lowercase "i" then followed by a capital letter, whats next my toaster is going to be running Vista? great now what if a virus get on my bagel, what then? Hmm... we should have "i" everything like "iFood, iWater, iFurbie, iSuck. Wow, ironically it didn't seem to have any DRM on it when I used handbrake and transfered it to my iPod, kudso Steve but put it in a PC and the error message comes up " Warning, this disc is not readable by Windows, why? Bill Gates doesn't like it so you know waht you should do, you should break because it just won't work and forget plugging in your iPod Bill hates those too, Windows will die in 2 minutes, would you like to restart now? Aww you just gotta love Windows."

-mac user X

and it seems you got 1000 posts already, shh, don't tell Mitch.

Nice catch.

nah just a pic of the day, i debated over that pic or a funny saying about iRobot

"Hey, remember that part when all those robots in iRobot got all mad and then Will smith kicked their butts. Those mad robots had Windows 98, they probably got a virus and needed updating but you know how Bill is, he wants to control the world, first through software then through your wardrobe. You can so tell Steve Jobs made that movie with Final Cut Pro, they got the first the two letters right, put a lowercase "i" then followed by a capital letter, whats next my toaster is going to be running Vista? great now what if a virus get on my bagel, what then? Hmm... we should have "i" everything like "iFood, iWater, iFurbie, iSuck. Wow, ironically it didn't seem to have any DRM on it when I used handbrake and transfered it to my iPod, kudso Steve but put it in a PC and the error message comes up " Warning, this disc is not readable by Windows, why? Bill Gates doesn't like it so you know waht you should do, you should break because it just won't work and forget plugging in your iPod Bill hates those too, Windows will die in 2 minutes, would you like to restart now? Aww you just gotta love Windows."

-mac user X

So who is the guy in your signature!

Post photoshopped or just regular photography.

took this one just now

lavausb9kx.jpg

guitar1wt.jpg

Those are great. What tool did you use in photoshop to do the 1st one?

Ask the google guys, they'll tell you.

How do you propose I ask them? In other word just tell me who it is and how you got a picture into your signature!

it came from http://www.file-swap.com/ you upload a file and get a random file back, VISTA is free, so anywho i uploaded a pic of the google guys and got this keeper of a pic back, i was laughing i choked and i set it as my desktop, i would close a window and would see him and just laff, he is so happy.

it came from http://www.file-swap.com/ you upload a file and get a random file back, VISTA is free, so anywho i uploaded a pic of the google guys and got this keeper of a pic back, i was laughing i choked and i set it as my desktop, i would close a window and would see him and just laff, he is so happy.

Thank you for telling me where you got that pic. Now if only someone could tell me how to put a Picture in a signature.

it came from http://www.file-swap.com/ you upload a file and get a random file back, VISTA is free, so anywho i uiploaded a pic of the google guys and got this keeper of a pic back, i was laughing i choked and i set it as my desktop, i would close a window and would see him and just laff, he is so happy.

I just got one just like yours only in mine the guy has a helmet.

Huh?

If you see any iChat buttons its from me on fileswap.

Good idea!

I din't know what to upload so i looked in a folder and found iChat buttons.