Sign in to follow this  
firebird2110

Mac Daily News Podcast?

I'm looking for a Mac daily news podcast to replace InsideMac which sadly has tanked big time. :? Something similar, 5-10 minutes, Monday to Friday. I know I'm asking a lot but if such a thing exists I figure someone here will know about it :)

Anyone got any suggestions?

Anyone got any suggestions?

You might want to try The Wizards of Technology. They do an hour long weekly show, but on weekdays they produce a 10 minute tech update.

They do cover a lot of Mac News, but not everything is related to Apple.

I like the show, but I do find it a bit over-produced. You'll understand what I mean if you listen to it.

-Rob

It is unfortunate that Ken Ray has left the Inside Mac group. He disappeared about two weeks ago, which, ironically is about the time that Scott Shepherd decided to start Inside Mac TV. :(

Thanks Rob. I see what you mean, I'll be skipping the intro 8) but based on Thursday's daily cast I think I'll be subscribing. :D

KW, I miss Ken Ray, if he starts casting somewhere else I'll certainly give it a listen.

I used to listen to IMR when I first started listening to podcasts, but now I think their cast is junk. Not sure what happened, but now all my Mac stuff is through the MacCast, most of what IMR does is iPod related anyway and while I love both of mine, I use my Macintoshes more than I do my iPods.

roog