iBasden

Yeah, I'm obessed. Let's discuss the latest show.

If you haven't seen it yet don't read any further.

Little side note: The actor that plays Jack Bauer did the voice for that verizon commercial during the show.

Anyways. What do y'all think about what happenned in this episode?

Yeah, I'm obessed. Let's discuss the latest show.

If you haven't seen it yet don't read any further.

Little side note: The actor that plays Jack Bauer did the voice for that verizon commercial during the show.

Anyways. What do y'all think about what happenned in this episode?

Umm. that would be Keifer Sutherland. No slouch I might add.

I watched the very first episode (Day 1) and couldn't get into it. By the second season (Day 2) I became hooked. What a great show.

As a tech I love seeing them working on the systems all the time, but man is it hard to believe. Come on. Within seconds they've gone through the Airport's data structures, brought up maps of the complex and sent the details plans to Jack's cell phone. Yeah right.

Oh and don't get me started with Ontario Airport. They took Jack to CTU from Ontario within one episode? They'd have to drive on the 91 Freeway, no? That alone could be a full day event.

But I digress... let's discuss... it's a great show. Certainly on my Top 5 Viewing list.

I accidentally deleted last week's episode of 24 before I finished watching it. Does Fox sell their television shows online yet like ABC and NBC are doing now with iTunes?

I accidentally deleted last week's episode of 24 before I finished watching it. Does Fox sell their television shows online yet like ABC and NBC are doing now with iTunes?

wasnt their a website that you could view all of them for free on? They were in QT format and completely free....there were a bunch of other TV shows there too like greys anatomy.