Sign in to follow this  
firebirdboi06

have a windows machine but want to show some mac pride?

have a windows machine but want to show some mac pride? I have a solution for you. If you download a program called WindowBlinds, you can change the start menu and window looks for all of your programs. It happens to come with two mac inspired skins. One is based off of an earlier more boxy OS, and the other after (I think) OS X. I have a pic down below. If anyone knows of a way I can change my cursor (the gray and blue thingy) to something mac-ish, please let me know. Currently I'm using Cursor XP to change that.

desktoppic.jpg

who knows? I was squinting to read that like, "Who is that?" lol

that looks very nice, but my computer isn't exactly quick. I bought it August of 2004 and I've already had to do a system restore on it. How Compaq got as far as it has is beyond me

Oh god, why? :o

No offense, but that looks terrible. Brushed metal everywhere :?, yuck. OSX is not just all about the look of it. I love the reliability and simplicity; something you could never recreate in Windows.

true, but I was also tired of my earlier windowblinds theme. And that's the closest I can get until I get the money for a mac

Ah Ha! That's just what I needed, the site gave me requirments which it appears i can make. So I'm gonna give this a go.