Sign in to follow this  
criscusack

iWeb Site Menu?

Hello there,

Does anyone know of an easy way I can create an iWeb page similar to a .Mac Homepage "Site Menu?"

I have several photo albums I'd like to share, but I don't want every last one of them to be listed in the navigation banner at the top. If I just black out the names using the Inspector, however, there will be no way to get to the site. The solution is to do what I did on my HomePage site: have a page that has one shot from each album, the title of it, a bit of blurb, and that's the page I have referred to on the navigation banner.

However, unlike .Mac, iWeb doesn't appear to have that kind of template. I may have to either bite the bullet and list them all, or create a "Welcome" page, delete the big photo, and put a bunch of little ones there manually (yuck).

I've also been thinking about using the About Me page similarly.

Any input/brilliant ideas would be most welcome.

Thanks!

However, unlike .Mac, iWeb doesn't appear to have that kind of template. I may have to either bite the bullet and list them all, or create a "Welcome" page, delete the big photo, and put a bunch of little ones there manually (yuck).

That's the way to do it.

There's a lot of things that I don't really like about iWeb and I'm hoping in future releases that they'll fix them. iWeb could be SO MUCH MORE for such a little amount of updates.

- MT

i use it and love it and i am sure in future updates they will add alot more functions and make it even better. For now it does exactly what its supposed to do and its easy! :D

OK, Jubilee. What's your site?

OK, Jubilee.  What's your site?

Yes, and along those lines, what do you really look like?

- MT

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: