Sign in to follow this  
chibianh

an iDisk "Did you know...?"

Did you know you can access your iDisk from any computer with an internet connection and a web browser?

Hi. My name is Anh and this is my first post. You can access your iDisk from any computer with a web browser. No need to mount the slow iDisk if you're on a Mac, or use the iDisk utility if you're on Windows XP. All you need to do is go to www.mac.com and click on 'iDisk' on the side bar. From there, you can download, upload, and organize your iDisk!

idiskweb1.jpg

idiskweb2.jpg

idiskweb3.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I think a lot of people here would have known this, but there are a lot of visitors and "new to Macs" that will appreciate this. Thanks for posting it.

Welcome to the forum. I think a lot of people here would have known this, but there are a lot of visitors and "new to Macs" that will appreciate this. Thanks for posting it.

Hey, I didn't know this.

- MT

Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't sure if this was a new feature of .Mac or not. I, as well as a few others I know, have had .Mac since it's inception and have just recently discovered this.. lol.

Hey, I didn't know this.

- MT

Hehe... Sorry man. I meant to say; "No one knew this! Hey, Torbin, come and look at this man!" :D

Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't sure if this was a new feature of .Mac or not. I, as well as a few others I know, have had .Mac since it's inception and have just recently discovered this.. lol.

It is new.

You can also type in idisk.mac.com/yourusername and you can get to that page a little faster.

Does anyone know of a Firefox plugin or separate app that can sync its bookmarks to Safari so that they in turn get synced to .Mac? You can also get into your synced Bookmarks from the .Mac website, which is handy when not on my computers, but it only syncs from Safari.