Sign in to follow this  
mountie31

Logitech Cordless Desktop S530 Laser for Mac

5842super8xb.th.jpg

Just arrived in the mail today.... I will write a review in a few days. Anyone else decide to try this out??

It looks like it's somewhere between the Logitech 2005 design and the diNovo design. Should work well although there are too many unusable buttons and drivers for those buttons for me. I loved the diNovo though, shame that doesn't have it's laptop style touch type keypad.

I'm interested in this product but would like to see a review on it. Seems like it has some potential. I thought I heard that Microsoft was developing a new mice and keyboard for the Mac.

So i've had some time to play with my new Logitech keyboard and mouse, and i am impressed. To me, it is a far cry from the apple wired keyboard and apple bluetooth wireless mouse. Firstly, it just looks sharp. The silver accents on the keyboard and mouse match my mac mini perfectly. The keys are a little cushy, but i got used to them after my first use. The added buttons on the mouse make it extremley easy to adjust volume, mute, and navigate webpages or change itunes tracks (while in itunes.)

my only complaint is the slow action time from when i hit the keys to change or pause tracks in itunes from the keyboard. Since i only have a mac mini i cannot tell if the lag is in my hardware or the keyboard.... perhaps someone else could let me know...

I've found that when i am running the "modded" front row application the mouse allows me to change songs by using it like a remote.

Overall, i would highly reccomend this combo.. you get a lot for the price, the build quality is very good, and it looks great.

If anyone has any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask...

i picked it up from onsale.com for about 79.99, it seems to have gone up in price however....

logitech make great mouse and keyboards i replaced my mighty muse with a logitech mx sumthin orother and i love it.there great.i was going to get a microsoft one but there evil so i decided against it lol.

Sweet! Yes, let us know. I saw an ad about this particular keyboard/mouse combo in the latest MacWorld that came this week. I was thinking about purchasing one myself.

This keyboard and mouse combo rocks! The mouse has volume up/down/mute right on the mouse as well as back/forward buttons for the browser. Mighty mouse go home! The keyboard is low profile and has a positive feel to it. This keyboard/mouse combo is highly recommended!

-ShanMac

www.digitalwebspace.ca