Sign in to follow this  

What Phone Should I Get?

OK, I finally sold my Treo 650 (actually tomorrow), so I'm in the market for a new VERIZON WIRELESS phone (please do not tease me with phones that don't work with VW). So... what should I get? What do you geeks like?

- MT

OK, I finally sold my Treo 650 (actually tomorrow), so I'm in the market for a new VERIZON WIRELESS phone (please do not tease me with phones that don't work with VW).  So... what should I get?  What do you geeks like?

- MT

LG VX-8100?

you can get a razr for verizon if you like those

you can get a razr for verizon if you like those

they are not that good really. they just look cool.

I’ve had my V3 Razr on a UK contract since September and I still love its looks it just a shame as soon as I touch a button it all goes horribly wrong, a problem seeing as I cant upgrade it for another 9 months, its short on features and it has bad software, notably the SMS application, I would describe it as a Intel imac running XP!!!

I think I'm going to go with the LG VX9800 which from what i hear is everything it claims to be. My friend was telling me that as much as he tries to find fault in it, the other aspects more then make up for it.

- MT

I'm not sure what VERIZON WIRELESS is but I have a Sony Ericsson K750i and its great. The joystick does stick a bit sometimes though.

Not keen on the RAZR.

Neither was I, thus I picked up the VX9800. Unfortunately, iSync does not currently support this phone.

- MT

Neither was I, thus I picked up the VX9800. Unfortunately, iSync does not currently support this phone.

- MT

I don't know if iSync will work with it (I don't use iSync. Should I?) but I think most of the newer sony ericsson phones have good compatibility and features when it comes to macintosh. Works like a charm for hacked front row!