Sign in to follow this  
isaiah1112

iTunes Backwards - Come Senuti

While browsing LifeHacker recently, I discovered a wonderfull little application which allows you to copy songs from your iPod back into iTunes. A wonderful tool if you have ever tried to keep your iPod synchronized between two workstations at once. This application is free and from the reviews I have read seems to work REALLY well. I haven't tried it for myself yet, but this looks like it will do the job well. Plus, the wonderful iTunes interface and integration have made this application very professional looking and easy to use. (Another feature I like about this app is the ability to play songs through its interface that are on your iPod. A problem that iTunes has with its current configuration!)

Visit the Senuti site now and download your copy of iTunes Backwards today...

Dawn and drew of the dawn and drew show gave this app a great app. I guess there downloads must have shot up. i know i got it.

It is good. and you can get your friends' music through their iPods YAY!

I saw a review in MacWorld and immediately downloaded, though, I have yet to actually try it out.

I love senuti.

What about google backwards well, check out

Backwards Goole!

Very interesting! Although I cannot for the life of me figure out why you would want to do that to Google!

Still, it is an interesting web page! I will have to use it in my next trick on some of my co-workers... you know, send them to this page when they are trying to get to Google!

I've used Senuti for a while, it's probably one of the better ones out there. I had to use it when my PowerBook's hard drive was replaced under warranty, I don't backup my music since I own the CDs, it was much easier to pull them off the iPod instead of re-ripping them.

roog

how come nobody's done this before? is there a windows version or an alternative that works in itunes?

I will go download this before the RIAA makes it illegal. :roll:

It took me like 10 minutes to figure out that Senuti is iTunes backwards... tongue.gif

they should make it senuTi kos i never realised it before u mentioned it and why do they have a weird ipod photo on the page. http://macs.about.com/od/ipod/a/copy_from_ipod.htm heres some other apps but i think senuti is the only free, open source application and the others i think are shareware