Sign in to follow this  
NoKnothing

'Mac' in all product names?

iMac, Mac Book Pro, we suppose there will be a Mac Book too.

Does that mean we have to start calling them the MacPod Shuffle and MacPod Nano?

I don't know about this...

-NK

iMac, Mac Book Pro, we suppose there will be a Mac Book too.

Does that mean we have to start calling them the MacPod Shuffle and MacPod Nano?

I don't know about this...

-NK

Ummm. What does there consumer electronic line naming have to do with their new Macbook?

I see where you are coming form but there is one major difference here. Macs are computers, Macintosh computers; where as iPods are Apple iPods... just consumer electronics and not Macs.

I don't think you will ever see a change there; Steve was refering to all Macintosh products.

Dang! Settle down sql4umitch. It was just a joke. A satirical commentary on a recent trend with Apple products naming scheme.

-NK

Dang!  Settle down sql4umitch.  It was just a joke.  A satirical commentary on a recent trend with Apple products naming scheme.

-NK

It appeared as if you were being serious, therefore I gave you a serious response.

No we wont see mac everything but the mystical letter "i", ive seend it enough from iPillow to iHome and then iSac

Isac was something i saw at SHarper image a while back, a green sleeping bag with a built in warmer, i don't think they carry it any more.

Sign in to follow this