Sign in to follow this  
wizgold

iPod or PSP

:) I'm getting a macbook pro. Portable high definition, that's pretty sweet. ;)

I would get a refurb PowerBook.

:) I'm getting a macbook pro. Portable high definition, that's pretty sweet. ;)

I would get a refurb PowerBook.

did u move away from going after the intel chip to trying to get every one to buy a refurb comp instead of a intel?

just my observation

He's a intel bigot.

i know, we told him to stop i was just wondering if he moved onto refurb comps instead of saying stuff about intel.

I have used handbrake and i have watched heaps of FULL lenght movies on it. Such as Good morning vietnam, the anchorman, and so on.

It looks great. In fact, im using my iPod RIGHT NOW!!!

This is the way it worked out in the end...

I bought a PSP from E Bay. I was trying for a iPod but they were getting bids out of my reach. I had just what I had in my PayPal account to play with.

For what I want to do with it it is working out fine. I wondered about the capability that you have with the iPod to play it on a TV if you have extra cables but then I reasoned that If I am in that situation they probably have a DVD player and I will have a DVD with me.

Putting the movies on to it if easy with PSPware although there is a limit of how many with the shareware version. I have been converting the movies using Handbrake and that was painless too.

I reckon also that there may be a true video iPod at some time and I can pass on the PSP to one of my sons as a gift. I am sure it will be appreciated.

I tend to think of the iPod as the better option. I have no use for games, and I don't see why someone would also want to lug around a bunch of discs when they could simply carry around the iPod and view anything privately. That and after the whole Sony-has-malware-on-thier-CDs-escapade, I try to avoid it whenever I can.

I tend to think of the iPod as the better option. I have no use for games, and I don't see why someone would also want to lug around a bunch of discs when they could simply carry around the iPod and view anything privately. That and after the whole Sony-has-malware-on-thier-CDs-escapade, I try to avoid it whenever I can.

you do realize that you arent carrying around any dics? that all your videos are just stored on the memory card?

you do realize that you arent carrying around any dics? that all your videos are just stored on the memory card?

Oh... well, now I do. Still, having to carry around extra items to play something seems more hindering than anything else.

no, you should already have an ipod and psps are no good, get a nintendo ds, they're way cooler