Sign in to follow this  
Drakeguild

My New Site

What is the the theme everybody uses?

What is the the theme everybody uses?

That black one.

I like the RoadTrip one.

Hi everyone. I posted a website I made with iWeb a few weeks ago but I have changed to Rapidweaver. I found iWeb rather slow and buggy and everyone is using the same theme.

I'm so sick of the "reflection under the photo" effect that seem to be in all iWeb pages. I saw a JavaScript that did someting similar 6 or 7 years ago and thought it was cool, but now I'm sick of it. I hate the way that when you go to a pages made in iWeb you know it's iWeb instantly.

Drakeguild your page looks great very profession looking.

I was playing with both iWeb and RapidWeaver today too. I agree that RapidWeaver is an overall better choice.

I used iWeb to revise my .Mac homepage, looks like I picked a popular template.

I used RapidWeaver to insert web movies made up of photo slideshows into the home page of Steve's Movies. I did modify the RapidWeaver output files using Dreamweaver.

I might use RapidWeaver more often to create skeleton templates that I can later tweak in Dreamweaver. It seems there is no going back though, RapidWeaver was unaware of my Dreamweaver edits because it saves it's copy of the site in different files than the HTML.

I was playing with both iWeb and RapidWeaver today too. I agree that RapidWeaver is an overall better choice.

I used iWeb to revise my .Mac homepage, looks like I picked a popular template.

I used RapidWeaver to insert web movies made up of photo slideshows into the home page of Steve's Movies. I did modify the RapidWeaver output files using Dreamweaver.

I might use RapidWeaver more often to create skeleton templates that I can later tweak in Dreamweaver. It seems there is no going back though, RapidWeaver was unaware of my Dreamweaver edits because it saves it's copy of the site in different files than the HTML.

YOur Homepage is very nice.

your homepage is really kl in the way its set up not many websites look as proffesional in the multi-level effects iWeb provides its a great demonstration of apples new software and ites potential!