Sign in to follow this  
Tom.landy

April 1st?

It really seems strange that there have been no invitations yet.

I hope its not that Apple has problems i.e. getting those MacBooks produced.

I hope there will be a black MacBook witha white Apple on it I have been dreaming of that :D man am I full of it 8)

Anyway maybe has some really crazy idea to celebrate April 1st or there will be only press releases?

Or a sudden invitation Friday evening from Apple "Oh and one more thing we are announcing a few more products tomorrow morning so be there" and the press starts freaking all running to Cupertino. And then (as joke) oh sorry that invitation was meant to go out Sunday evening. We have nothing preapared :lol:

we'll see :twisted: ...

It would be funny if they did nothing at all.

I am not getting my hopes up but if i were to guess I would say the Macbook (the new ibook intel)

Appreantly Apple has quietly updated the Cinema Display Specs

http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/.../2006/3/28/3369

But then some people claim that this is not a diffrent display only measured diffrently I don't know what is true but I think its cool that Apple next to Dell again has thebest "30 offer out there :)

So will the other products also be quietly released?

Suddenly it will read online iBook with Intel Core Solo and then later in the day the name will chang to MacBook?

I believe thereis only 1 answer to all our questions check out the apple.com homepage on April 1st.

A 1,000,000 Terabyte iPod, holds like the entire earth in one convenient sized warehouse.

my birthday is march 31st. The day before :-(

maybe i should just get money and wait and see what comes out

happy birthday basden

i hope it has something to do with media products.

So what's gonna happen?

Well, what's gonna happen? The crowd at Apple is gonna have a great party over the weekend and then they're gonna continue working on more ways to make Walt Mossberg write "It leaves Windows Vista in the dust."

They are gonna come out with something to surpirse everyone. They could do REVERSE fooling so they say that nothing is gonna come out and then they surpirse you on April 1st.

well no surprise yet, maybe Monday don't think anythingis going to happen today.

Happy Birthday Apple :D

Well, it is about 3 in the afternoon over there in California, and nothing yet. Don't think anything is going to happen today.

i must agree, even though i didnt really expect something to come on saterday, i did think it would be the mon or tus after.

Actually, I seriously like the idea of that tower there, with the triple-processor, PPC & Intel... too bad it would never actually exist, the whole concept, joke or not, is very nice.

EDIT: I bet the price would also be a bit more than the price of the made-up one, but I would still buy it if it existed and I had even enough money for the fake one.

it reminds me of the apple cube. :lol:

It's beginning to look like Apple's going to announce...

NOTHING!

Dang it, fooled again.

Personally, I blame Craig. :lol:

aha! i have ultimate control over apple inc. and just to spite you downing i made them not release anything! MWUAHAHAHA....:lol:

Well, it's actually past April 1 over in California, and noting happened. That was funny... actually, it was, it got you all worked up :P

Well it's April the 3rd and still nothing. I'm amazed.

usally stuff happens on a tuesday.

Well they did announce a new Mac Mini Tower with Intel

Its on the http://www.macosxhints.com/ site.

Well if you look at the picture of the mini tower, you'll notice 1 black square to the right of each optical drive for a total of 2 (IR used for front row remote, and they wouldnt need 2).. even though it is already established that this is fake, I just thought it was worth pointing out.

Steve Jobs is reading this topic and laughing his head off at us right now.

And he notices your signature and ponders why you didn't blow that pC to an oblivion and get another Mac.

dang it! april 4th at 1:30 .why the flip isnt the new stuff out yet? i'm going to stab my face off with a soldering iron pretty soon. i neeeed my macbook!!

EDIT: 1:30 PM CST

dang it! april 4th at 1:30 .why the flip isnt the new stuff out yet? i'm going to stab my face off with a soldering iron pretty soon. i neeeed my macbook!!

EDIT: 1:30 PM CST

I was so on your site 4 days ago, now I am starting to consider if the MacMini or the iMac "17 is a viable option for me.

And I think it will be have to think on it a bit more.

ISn't bootcamp waesome?

That is more than enough April 1st for me :D