Maccast

Do you listen to every maccast?  

31 members have voted

1. 1.

• Every single one
    • Don't anymore
    • most of them
    • some of them

I've kind of drifted away from the maccast, and podcasts in general actually. No idea why, it's just not appealing any more.

I've kind of drifted away from the maccast, and podcasts in general actually. No idea why, it's just not appealing any more.

Same. I listened to podcasts every day during the summer. However now I have drifted away from podcasts. It must be the lack of free time. DAMN YOU SCHOOL!

I listen to every single one. It might be a few days later, but I always find the time to listen to all of my podcasts. I usually have the time while I am working in the evening :)

Sacralige!

I still listen to every one of them, but I've been using my fast-forward button a lot more lately.

"Well, there are more rumors circulating about Apple's next--" FAST FORWARD.

"...and others are saying that it might be light gray or even have some stripes on the--" FAST FORWARD.

I listen to all of them. I spend some time listening when I'm in the car or when I'm doing some housework. I also tend to listen when I'm grading papers.

Actually, I look forward to the MC coming out each week!

I finally caught up with my podcast listening last week, so I am now listening to all of my podcasts the day they come out. I am still listening to all of the MacCast episodes.

You know, having options on this poll for not listening to the Maccast might be just a little dangerous if Adam is browsing through! Since it IS the Maccast forums! :wink:

You know, having options on this poll for not listening to the Maccast might be just a little dangerous if Adam is browsing through! Since it IS the Maccast forums! :wink:

Why would this poll be dangerous?

I don't know... but if I were Adam I don't know if I would like to know how many people DON'T listen to my Podcast!

I am not saying that this is a bad poll, just a funny one since this is the Maccast Forums!

I don't know... but if I were Adam I don't know if I would like to know how many people DON'T listen to my Podcast!

I am not saying that this is a bad poll, just a funny one since this is the Maccast Forums!

I'm not really asking if you listen to the show or not, more how much do you listen...

I personally subscribe to 13 different podcasts, not including the 2 I'm about to start doing,...

I listen to the Maccast everytime they are released. I usually fall asleep listening to TWiT, Leo's KFI show or Adam,... not that they are boring at all, but that's about the only time I have to listen to them, it's conveinient.

if you give me a months worth of podcasts i could consume them in less than a week