Sign in to follow this  
steve228uk

HAPPY SWITCHER!!

I have always been a mac fan! I love Apple's design and simplicty. I tried out some macs in stores and loved them and I also had owned an iPod. But and this is a big but. My dads hates them! :cry: I know I can't get my head around it either. Anyways my PC had finally packed it in and I had enough. I told my Dad I wanted to chose my next computer so he let me! :D I had a look around on ebay to see what I could find and I fell in love with a mac mini with a buy it now price of £350! I couldn't believe it! it was the high end mac with AP and BT all for only £350. When we got home after we had collected it I loved it. It was so much easier to mac movies, Burn DVD's, Organise photos, make Websites and much much more.

Il love my mac

StEvE.

Congratulations on your new Mac. I know that you will love it.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

Heh, I get wierd comments like that when I tell people I'm saving for a Mac. Granted, in my dad's case, he's a programmer and gamer so... I suppose he has something of a bias non-creative feel...

Note how much you can do with a 6 and a half inch box and see if hiis pc can do that.

also rub in hiis hatred. :D

I've been using a 1st gen Mac Mini 1.25ghz for over a year now, and I love it. There hasn't been anything that I couldn't do with this wonderful piece of technology. With Garageband and a midi controller, I've been able to make my own music.

Last year, my fiance's parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. Thanks to my Mini, iMovie, and iDVD, I was albe to create a musically scored slide show chronicalling their 40 years together.

Even Applworks has been a very helpful. This year, my fiance and I have been planning our wedding for June 17th of this year. We've done a lot of the work ourselves, such as the invitations, etc. And Applworks has come through like a champ for us. Even though it hasn't been updated in a while it is still a very useful program.

There's nothing that I miss about using Windows.

Congratulations on your engagement and it's good to hear that you are putting your Mini to good use.

congradulation on the wedding sounds like youve really grabbed the mac experience by the horns and made it bend to your will.

hope the wedding goes well.