Sign in to follow this  
TDamon

NEAT Display Feature!

Hi world. So.. I was trying to remember the opt-8 sequence to give a • character earlier today and just could not find the right buttons.

In the process, however, I discovered that if you hit ctrl-cmd-opt-8 the screen turns into the negative image!

It's actually very nice when you're spending a lot of time in a text document or something, as white-on-black is much nicer on the eyes than black-on-white.

Also, as my dad found it, it's a fun way to freak out unsuspecting other users on your system ;-)

Please dont repeat topics, this applies even more if that topic is on the same page.

Please dont repeat topics, this applies even more if that topic is on the same page.

Sorry. I did a search for a topic on this and just missed it. My bad.

Edit: I did a (new) search for a topic on this and the previous one doesn't show up in the search results.

P.S. Your reply could've been a little more polite :-(

Sorry, i dont know, i think i was a bit angry for some reason, but just spend an extra 5 secs before creating a whole new post

-Rozza

Sorry, i dont know, i think i was a bit angry for some reason, but just spend an extra 5 secs before creating a whole new post

-Rozza

I did spend the extra 5 seconds, but for some reason the other thread wasn't coming up in the search results. Thus is life. You had no way of knowing whether I attempted that search or not, so I understand your frustration.

Good day.