Sign in to follow this  
kensterator

Software Updates

What does Mac Software updates do?

They help improve the security of your computer and keep your programs up-to-date, supported and easy to use. It ensures that you have the newest verison out there?

What does Windows Software Updated do?

You being by clicking that little icon. Then the stupid annoying wizard pops up. The you press teh install button. They screw up your CPU so it does up to 96% and you see the sandglass and then programs that you are running begin to say "(Not Responding)" So, the installation finishes and asks your to restart the computer now or later. You click later. So, you go to have a little snack and soon the window with "restart in 4:23, 4:22, comes back up later." You continue eating. You have an important thing running. When you go back to your computer you see that it has restarted and you get very mad. But, you need to use Internet Explorer. AND IT DOESN't WORK ANYMORE. So then, you call the customer support line and it says, "Thank you for your patience, your expected wait time is 20 minutes." 20 minutes later you come back and it says,"Thank you for your patience, your expeceted wait time is 5 minutes." 5 minutes later you come back and it says,"Sorry, we have no availible agents at this time (you are being directed toward a robot"

"My Internet Explorer broke."

bot: In order to install Internet Explorer, please go to microsoft.com.

You get very frustrated and hang up.

(has happened)

--------------------------------------

(Not happened yet)

You sue Bill Gates

Judge: And the sum of one billion dollars is hereby awarded to (Insert name here) for the unreasonable high amounts to buy a Windows for such low quality. Bill Gates also shall provide (Insert name here) with free Apple products up to a value to one million dollars a year and shall purchase (Insert name here) the newest Mac machines avalible. Bill Gates shall also cut all Windows Operating Systems prices by fifty percent and do his best on encouraging others to switch to Macs by means including, but not to the microsoft website, all advertisements he owns and all sites that he control.

*Bangs gavel*

meh, hte stupid flaming is kinda old, it comes from hanging out at digg too much.

That is pretty pathetic.....youre posts are confusing, illogical, lame, uninformative, untrue, not helpful and spawned out of the top of your head. Dont ever waste your time (or anyone elses) making posts like these.

Kensterator rules. Anyone who says that post wasn't funny is wrong and has no sense of humor.

i found it humorus at the beggining but (reallly i did, i could even cut and paste in word on a PC and word would responded, in which i responded with curse words) but maybe we should stop the flaming and maybe get along because maybe people have to use windows and would love to have mac thats like adding insult to injury even though windows is wormware as the proffessor would put it but sometimes we blow it out of distortion to mind bongling extremes to the point where its like "what?"

yes, we are not trying to make fun of people who have Windows, we are trying to say how bad Windows, itself is.

Too bad that never happens.

I thought it was dumbm would have been better if I could read it though.