Sign in to follow this  
australianrozza

Game Of Choice

What new Gaming Console do you think is the best?  

16 members have voted

1. 1.

• X-BOX 360 because i LOVVVVVVEEEEE microsoft
    • X-BOX 360
    • Sony PS3
    • Nintendo "revolution"

My son just got an xbox 360. Good graphics, and good connectivity, but waaaaay to expensive, and its HUGE. I certainly wouldn't buy one. I still love my n64!

I think putting the Revolution up with the 360 and the PS3 is not really suitable. The Revolution will appeal to members of the market that have not been touched by the games industry, the casual gamers, even the non-gamers. Ever played Nintendogs? That thing is still selling like hotcakes months from it's release, usually games will sell for 2-3 weeks and then practically die out, but not here.

[TANGENT WARNING]

The revolution will be cheap, innovative and sell like crazy, just like the DS. On paper, the PSP is vastly superior. But the DS is beating the crap out of Sony and has almost regained it's position as the premier portable games developer.

[TANGENT ENDING NOW]

My choice between the TWO is the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 and the PS3 have almost identicle capabilities. Except I am a Perfect Dark junkie, I am still playing it to death almost 10 years from its release, and although it may be a meagre decider, that is what made me go xBox. Oh yeh, I hate Sony too.

I love my xbox 360! Yes its expensive but totally worth it!

:D

People always forget the "none of the above" option. That is my vote.

i really dont care which one, but i am thinking that i should get one so i can take advantage of the hd on my tv.

any one know how much they say the ps3 will be?

I am waiting for the PS3. It is slow in coming but the specs are great. I want my Cell Processor! Oh and 341 the PS3 will support your HDTV better than the Xbox 360 and the PS3 will cost someware from $300-$900. (I know it is a big range.)

I'm 149 years old. I can barely handle Burning Monkey Solitaire. These here games are for you young whippersnappers.

i played my ps2 for like 3 days then i went back to pc gaming it's way better, you can easily upgrade it (compared to the game consoles kos u have to do it illegally) and the games are cheaper and you can do tons more like with macs

and if i were to choose a gaming console, i'll choose the revolution, it's cheap, and you can downloiad tons of good old games off the internet, the gaming consoles have gotten to the point where you can't really get any better graphics

i don't think i'l upgrade to a new console my ps2 is good enough and i don't really have many games

People always forget the "none of the above" option. That is my vote.

You can chosse the XBOX 360 CAUSE I LOVVVE MICROSOFT, YOU COMMUNIST!!!!!

Sorry.

like what leap pad learning system

leappad.jpg[/img]

basically there are no other good game consoles, only xbox, ps3, revolution and of course the leap pad learning system

Where is the checkbox for my Sega Saturn? :-)

roog