Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Apple Stickers

I love the stickers you get with new apple products, I plaster all of my guitar equipment boxes with them and the lads in my band are sick of finding the logo stuck in the cargo hold on the inside of our tour van!

so my question is, what do you guys do with yours?

Of course I have one on each of my cars and one on the back of my guitar, other than than I think I've been collecting them. I have some originals from the Apple //e era, with the rainbow colors and the funny looking letters.

roog

i have one on my car now, and one each on my previous two cars. i just got a new 30gb iPod and it came with two smaller versions of the white sticker. i'm trying to decide now what to do with them.

I have one of the older rainbow style Apple stickers that's been in about three cars now. Also, about 14 years ago, I gave one to a tattoo artist to use as a template. Since then, I've been sporting an Apple logo on my lower right leg. It's always there and will be with me forever. Perhaps someday I'll post a pic. Any other's here with Apple tattoos?

In a plastic bag with the cables, manual, CDs and other documentation. I'm a neat freak like that and I like it.

Since I recently switched (June '05), I'm still in the closet a bit about my Mac enthusiasm.

i put mine on my skateboards,but ive run out now :(

Anyone care to donate there apple stickers?

I have one on the rear window of my car and one on the side of my desk.

How come I don't see any stickers on my apple products?

Cause you like dont have apple products except like an iBook G3 combo drive...thats makes a lot of noise when you try and eject it in study halls.

Hmm...

used to be on my messenger bag, but now on the door to my bedroom.

How come I don't see any stickers on my apple products?

you get the stickers in the box.

Ok guys... all that is great but I put the stickers on mine and my co-workers Dell workstations as well as my co-workers Microsoft Certification workbooks! We are going to take over the word using the stickers!

We have all been threatening to start putting the Apple stickers on our mainframe IBM AS400 server just to be the "rebel Apple users."

I have some excess apple stickers and will be glad to sell them to anyone who wants them. they go for 1.50 each plus ship and tax on redlightrunner, but i will sell them to you for 75 cents for 1 or a 2 pack for 1.25. shipping is 50 Cents. pay through paypal, money order, or well concealed cash. email me at appledude05@gmail.com if you want some.

I also have a Bunch of apple stylewriter/canon cartridges. email me if you are interested!

International shipping may cost more.

one is on my bass (it looks really cool because the missing curvy bit is right over the volume knob), 2 on my wall, 1 on the side of my TV, one on the back pannle of my sony monitor, and one on my graphing calculator.

and when i get a car, you damn well know one's goin on the back

someone turned their Windows into a Mac, you can't see the Windows within it ecept for the physical features. To top it off, the person put the apple sticker right on top of the "Gateway" symbol

Alright I don't have any on my car but I have one on my desk at home and two on my desk at work. The best one is I have a Dell laptop from work and you know I had to cover up the Dell symbol on the front with a apple sticker!!

Just to add to this topic, they are now silver with the iPhone!

I put them on some cases, on my desk, and on my a box with a bunch of cords and small hardware stuff in it for my MacBook. :D

I usually put them on my sketchbooks.

1266017184_b43812f3b1_b.jpg