Sign in to follow this  
mac user X

A Jobs keynote

for my book report i have to dress up as Steve jobs and tell my class about me and all that stuff, but for extra credit i can incoporate a powerpoint presentation to my speech, so my question is, what font is used and what background is used.

Well the backgrounds are pretty much always black, but the font is tougher. Apple uses their own modified version of Myriad Pro, and you can only get that font if you have Photoshop. If you want Apple's old font, you can get Apple Garamond. Apple Garamond was used until right around the iMac G4.

Alright, the Myriad Pro style closest to Apple Myriad is Semibold.

Powerpoint?  How about Keynote!   :lol:

... err, i didn't install the demo. but i want to get iWork 06, but will keynote presentations work in powerpoint and vice versa.

will keynote presentations work in powerpoint and vice versa.

Well the default Keynote format doesn't support PowerPoint, but you can save and open PowerPoint documents in Keynote, so basically yes.

whenever i do powerpoint presentations on my mac, they have to be compatible with powerpoint on the Peecees at school.

whenever i do powerpoint presentations on my mac, they have to be compatible with powerpoint on the Peecees at school.

Well Keynote is a much better tool and pretty much everything you do will work fine in PowerPoint format, so I would really recommend getting iWork.

Well Keynote is a much better tool and pretty much everything you do will work fine in PowerPoint format, so I would really recommend getting iWork.

well that answers my question, thanks! you have pretty much freed me from office. hmm, no microsoft apps on HD, check.

well that answers my question, thanks! you have pretty much freed me from office. hmm, no microsoft apps on HD, check.

Happy to help :D .