Sign in to follow this  
mac user X

Matt Hoult

He has dissapeared from the face of the internet

He has dissapeared from the face of the internet

it would seem so

Hopefully Matt will answer in this thread and disspell this myth of spontaneous combustion.

However, I'm fairly sure Matt went and got himself a job that requires a significant amount of his time in London.

I hope he's doing well.

Matt, if you read this, all my best to you and we hope to hear from you soon,

:)

-Rob

Hopefully Matt will answer in this thread and disspell this myth of spontaneous combustion.

However, I'm fairly sure Matt went and got himself a job that requires a significant amount of his time in London.

I hope he's doing well.

Matt, if you read this, all my best to you and we hope to hear from you soon,

:)

-Rob

ditto.

Agreed. He hasn't posted for almost 2 months and he hasn't been on AIM. Needless to say I am a bit woried.

We don't know where he has gone. I haven't spoken to him in weeks, and it seems as if he hasn't been active on any of his regular internet locations. (His site, Newsvine, here, the podcast he appeared on, etc. ) I hope he's just busy, and everything is alright. :)

Lets make an email to him.

Lets make an email to him.

If you want to email him, you can email him through his profile here.

Yes I also notice Matt's Blog now has an "Account Suspended" page.

Like everyone here I hope he's OK.

It might have something to do with that charity thing he was planning to do. Remember the post he made about getting in shape?

Yea i noticed he hasn't been here in a while either.

He was a big part of this forum....hope he comes back soon! :cry:

Matt, you can have another Apple shirt if you come back!

:shock: I want an apple shirt and I am right here!!! :D

Thank you all for your concern. Oddly enough I just got back from where I was on the same day as the original post; Tuesday. I will PM/e-mail/catch up with everyone soon enough but won't be back to full capacity too soon so for that I apologiize.

I would like to add that while I don't want to spread my personal business about where I was all over the 'net for all to see, it wasn't all good and it wasn't all fun. I am ok though and I hope to be a part of this incredible community again soon.

Thank you all so much for caring and taking the time to think of me. Hope you are all well; please let me know in this thread, via PM or e-mail.

Nice to see you again Matt. how are you?

I'm getting there X, trying to keep my chin up you know? How about you? WHat have I missed around here? What about in the Mac world? Catch me up man!

I'm getting there X, trying to keep my chin up you know? How about you? WHat have I missed around here? What about in the Mac world? Catch me up man!

One thing i have 2000+ posts, lol, we got over the shock of boot camp. we underwent a wave spammers and some other stuff, ironically i am busy at the moment right now. i gotta think what else.

oh yeah and boot camp BETA allows you to boot win xp service pack 2 on intel macs.

One thing i have 2000+ posts, lol, we got over the shock of boot camp. we underwent a wave spammers and some other stuff, ironically i am busy at the moment right now. i gotta think what else.

oh yeah and boot camp BETA allows you to boot win xp service pack 2 on intel macs.

I have missed so much! I am watching the UNEASYsilence video now, it looks amazing... Shame I will never afford a new Mac.

Also Rob became a mod, I no longer have a huge dock, I am not posting one word / smiley posts. You have missed a lot. (Matt that is.)

Did you lose your Mac? PM what happened?

I hope you did not. Also another new thing, I no longer hate intel!

So much to take in! SYSTEM OVERLOAD!!!

Do you need more brain RAM?

He has been out for more than a month. Give him some time.