Sign in to follow this  
ramtha

Let's help this guy out.

http://makemeswitch.blogspot.com/ is a site by a guy who is basically flat broke but who wants to switch to Mac for his schooling. He needs traffic in large numbers who are going to donate a buck.

Make the world a better place, one Mac at a time.

In that case I will also be accepting donations. I also am flat broke and can't build a UK, Mac based business without a new Mac.

That was a joke people.

add me to the list of people who are skint and need money :wink:

pm me if you would like to help me out :)

Okay, I know there are plenty of reasons to knock Stefan, but one thing, he's got moxie (somewhat antiquated term interchangeable with the more contemporay "balls") to produce his blog site, entertain us and try to work our emotions - all at the same time.

He's been interviewed on the "Typical Mac User Podcast," and his short video appeals have been picked up by the "MacTV video podcast."

And in the true tradition of American free enterprise, I may add.

Donate or not, his is a fascinating concept. As of April 29, he has $1,114.32! Not bad in 3 wks. time to get his dream machine, a 20 inch, Intel core duo iMac.

I'm not sure, but I think he's getting excited... </sarcasm>

Looks like he got his iMac and all he has done so far is complained about it. What a jerk... people donate their money to this kid and all he does is say what a pain using the Mac is. I'll bet many people who donated to his fund regret it now! I can't stand when newbies blame the Mac when they have problems. I can say that too because I was a newbie myself last year... but never did I blame the Mac just because I didn't know how to use it. That really makes me mad when people can't take responsibility for their own ignorance and have to blame everything else. Whatever, I guess there are worse things in life lol.