Sign in to follow this  
MACo_Polo

Mac Short Movie Idea

I have had this idea for a short movie type deal aout Macs. I only have a breif outline of the sort of thing that I want to do and was wondering if anyone has any ideas to add.

Basically it is a parody or a comedy. There are these people who live in the wold of .com (dot-com) where there are 3 major religions. Macintosh, Windows and Linux. I really don't have a definite story line for it yet but it is a working progress. Some of thge humerous parts would be a reading from the book of Jobs: "And Jobs said, thou shall hold down the command + option + Escape keys and all non-responsive programs shall be terminated."

Just thought that I would put this out there for some creative input.

cool, you should make a flash animation of it.

cool, you should make a flash animation of it.

or just get actors to act it out.

i personally like having actors as i dont enjoy using flash very much.

That's because flash is hard, but actors present the problem of getting expensive recording and editing equipment that's why i think flash is better.

flash is not hard to understand i just more intrest with cameras that with flash. i also own that type of stuff so that may be while i use them more.

I was thinking about doing a flash, but I do not have much experience with it. I am more adept at using cameras and editing footage, but if anyone knows where I can find info on flash animation I might try to use that.

Does anyone have any ideas for character names or any ideas that I could use in the actual short animation or movie?